Wednesday 7 July 2010

Love and partnership

I am going to start by going back, this isn't an autobiography and I'm not going write it like that but I am going to use this and a few posts to follow to "set the scene" as it were. A quick catch up of who I am today and I how came to be me, then I can move forward and use this blog as an outlet for what ever I need as it and I evolve.



As we were when (WE) began


I can't speak for Simon as I am not him but when we started out on this path together I had no idea that it was going to be as long and winding and wonderful as it has become. He was a lovely bloke who was kind funny and sexy and wasn't going to hurt me I was just in it for the now at the time. Flash forward 10 years and we are on our second house together, second car, second Dog and second child and a whole lot of 1st 5ths hundreds etc in between! Who would have ever thought it? Certainly not me!

It didn't take long for me to realise this was more then I had anticipated, and every day and every experience we share together teaches me more about him, myself and us. What I know now is that we are very much an "US". We think in "we's". We are a partnership in life, he is my husband my partner my lover my friend my confidant my pain occasionally, my cushion more often. He knows when I need fuss and boosting as well as when I need a kick up the bum and to pull my self together. We are not perfect, we bicker constantly and pick at each other more then we should. but at the heart of it we are solid and compatible and two parts of a whole.

Through every thing we have been through over the last few years, wonderful, hard devastatingly disappointing and beautiful to every thing we face in the next 50 hopefully much of the same as I don't believe you can appreciate the wonderful with out tasting a little heartache now and then, my faith in him has and will never be shaken. I will no doubt moan but am looking forward to watching and supporting him in his own project. I love to see his relationships with our children evolve as they grow. Simon as a father I have too much to say on that so I will save it for a post all of it's own what I will say is that there isn't a day goes by that I don't appreciate how lucky my kids are to have the Daddy they have xx

Some of the in between:




























The last picture above is our wedding day......and it was very much that "OUR" wedding day, we didn't mean to but we upset a few people in the way we chose to get married but it came down to one thing in the end,,,,,,,it was the marriage we both wanted not the wedding day, it was discreet it was personal and it was shared with our closest few and I wouldn't change anything xx


It sounds so cliched but I love him more everyday then the day before and even in our darkest moments I can never imagine not loving him not wanting him not leaning on him or being loved by him ooooohhhhh I'm gushing now so here's some pics of us today and I'll be back with more soon xxxx








"Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late."

1 comment:

planet_indigo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.