Tuesday 6 July 2010

INSPIRATION

I'm going to start at the beginning.... Well actually I suppose it is the middle really, and then I'll go back to my beginning until I catchup with the middle again (which is the present) and move forward into the future with this blog where ever that might take me.

The reasons for this blog : To be honest with myself whether good, bad or ugly.
: To learn about myself.
: To keep a record of who I am today
to remind myself tomorrow.

Why not just keep a diary? I hear you ask, well I wear my heart on my sleeve and that hasn't always been a good thing in the past as it has left me vulnerable and hurt. However it is one of the things that I have accepted about myself and I have been inspired to embrace it.

I stumbled across another blog last week and I can't find words to describe how it has made me laugh, cry shout and dance joyfully/ http://www.kellehampton.com/ The obvious comparisons are there and any one can see why I have related to this inspirational talented gorgeously funny woman. It is like she reached inside my soul took my thoughts and feelings at various points through my life put them into words and made them beautiful and not wrong or right or anything to feel guilt about just OK and mine.

So as I have read this lovely Mamma's posts and swallowed up her love and joy in her children and her pleasure in life in general I have been inspired to document my own life and love and heartache and passion as I can see how her blog is her outlet and helps her sort her feelings almost like a therapy and most important helps her to "enjoy the small things" which we are all guilty of missing too many of. So I salute and thank you Kelle and if no one else reads this I don't mind because already I can feel it becoming my "happy place" xxxxx

To steal a quote from Kelle's blog in february

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day, I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."


Today has very much been a "normal day" and for that it has been precious and that makes it the most appropriate day for me to take a deep breath and swallow down some courage and begin.xxxxxxxxxxxx


I will work on this page and try and make it prettier to look at, I will add pics to my entries but for tonight I will say good night and turn in as this is no longer the early night I had originally planned and desperately need. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: